Stop The Cyborgs – Not everyone likes Google Glass
2. It will hold more people needlessly accountable for easily pardonable activities.
3. It is remarkably easy to steal a pair of glasses.
4. It gives Google far more personal information than it needs to know.
5. It will open new possibilities for online sexual extortion.
6. It may increase violence.
7. It will discourage personal risk.
8. We have no idea what health problems Glass will create.
9. It may increase violations of doctor-patient confidentiality and attorney-client privilege.
10. It could be hacked.
11. It will discourage anonymity.
12. It isn’t distinct enough from the body.
13. It could give the police far more details about you than you can possibly know.
14. It will discourage kindness and respect.
15. Artists will be held more accountable for material that “offends.”
16. It may kill off what remains of the moviegoing experience.
17. It will create problems with consent.
18. Cool places will be outed by boors.
19. It will discourage people from paying attention.
20. It will turn more strangers into stalkers.
21. It will create more cyberbullying and stress.
22. It could make you more willing to believe lies.
23. It will create more needless distraction.
24. It will expand the Streisand effect to an unprecedented level.
25. It could prevent people from discovering themselves.
26. It will discourage people from seeking unfamiliar viewpoints.
27. It could create another place where advertisement takes over our lives.
28. It will create needless competition over who has the most worthwhile life experience.
29. It will discourage people from striking up conversations with strangers.
30. It could discourage companies from hiring people.
31. It will create unfair advantages for online retailers.
32. It could usher in a new form of vertical integration and that does not compensate talent.
33. It will make driving dangerous.
34. It could attempt to erase people in need from existence, as well as serious problems that we cannot ignore.